With a wealth of experience and knowledge of working within the heritage sector, the Flintman Company is committed to encouraging good practice. The Company regularly liaises with conservation officers, heritage consultants and architects. As an active participant within the current flint industry we have an up to date knowledge of skills and material availability at a local and national level.
The Flintman Company is a member of the Building Limes Forum, a charitable organisation which works internationally to promote research and education and to encourage expertise and understanding in the use of building limes.
The Company owns one of the largest image libraries of flint styles in the country.
- Architectural and technical advice at design stage
- Sample panels for architects or local authority approval
- Advice on sourcing materials or skills
- Mortar analysis
- Conservation and restoration site work
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses and talks